Bisly is on a mission to save our planet by making professional intelligent buildings mainstream. By doing so we save energy and positively influence everyday lives of millions of people. Since our founding, we’ve relentlessly focused on technology that helps real-estate developers and managers to build/renovate intelligent buildings with no or minimal addon-cost compared to traditional ones. We have achieved to bring intelligent buildings from premium to mainstream in pilot markets and here is where you come in.
We are looking for a Senior Lead Front End developer interested in taking the lead of building and further maintaining Bisly’s mobile and desktop applications built with React and React-Native.
You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as building front end team and coordinating with other teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across all front-ends
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Write reusable, effective, as well as scalable code and create interchangeable front-end modules
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
This job is for you if you:
- Have experience in taking mobile and desktop apps from concept to production using React and React Native
- Knowledge of current front end best practices on both mobile and desktop
- Are rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Have practical experience in CI and CD
- Have experience using the styled components library
In exchange for your expertise, we offer benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary and equity options program in a high growth fast paced environment
- Chance to contribute to the business’ decision-making processes and make a tangible impact
- Flexibility in work time and location
- Many smaller perks and an awesome team to work with