Bisly is on a mission to save our planet by making professional intelligent buildings mainstream. By doing so we save energy and positively influence everyday lives of millions of people. Since our founding, we’ve relentlessly focused on technology that helps real-estate developers and managers to build/renovate intelligent buildings with no or minimal addon-cost compared to traditional ones. We have achieved to bring intelligent buildings from premium to mainstream in pilot markets and here is where you come in.
We are now looking for an experienced Rust Developer to join our team of 20+ dedicated professionals.
As a Rust Developer at Bisly you will:
- You will daily work around the challenge of making the planet greener by turning saving energy simple
- You will participate in developing new services/modules for Bisly next generation server platform which will interact with hardware and service API’s using Nats.io as a messaging system.
- You’ll produce high-quality results by contributing heavily to projects that have a significant impact on the business
- You’ll contribute to improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Work in an easy-going and have a flexible working environment
The profile we are looking for:
- At least 1.5 years of experience with Rust development
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Familiar with modern infrastructure components (CI/CD, Docker, Linux servers)
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Results oriented – deliver high-quality code in a timely manner
- Familiar with Scrum or other agile development methodologies
In exchange for your expertise, we offer benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary and equity options program in a high growth fast paced environment
- Chance to contribute to the business’ decision-making processes and make a tangible impact
- Flexibility in work time and location
- Many smaller perks and an awesome team to work with